Sunday, August 16, 2015

About Me

I guess that I should do an about me page here.  I’m just not too sure how to describe me.  First and foremost I am a Christian and a wife.  Those are the two things that define me the most, and I view them in that order.  But it doesn’t stop there.  I’m a daughter, a sister, an Aunt (to the most adorable nephew ever), a granddaughter, a friend (though I would like to become better at that).  I am slightly obsessed with fashion blogs, but I also read a lot of foodie blogs as well.  While I steer clear of most “Christian Ladies blogs” there are a few out there that I enjoy. 

I love to watch action/spy type shows and movies, but I also watch Food Network, HGTV and Disney Jr. And I really love the older cartoons.  I listen to bluegrass and country and old hymns and CCM. And I also love operettas like Le Miz or Phantom of the Opera.

I love to cook and bake (though since dieting I don’t do much of it) and I do counted cross-stitch, knitting and crocheting.  And I would love to try my hand at quilting.

I also love to wander eclectic neighborhoods looking for neat little stores and food places.  I also like adding little eclectic pieces to my outfits, usually in the form of an accessory.

So I guess that’s a little about me.  Slightly quirky and still defining.

No comments:

Post a Comment