Thursday, March 9, 2017

Transitional Dresses

Rue 21 is one of my favorite stores to shop for trendier pieces as reasonable prices.  The other day, I received an email from them that they were having a Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale on their dresses (unfortunately, it was for that day only).  I knew that I wanted to pick up a couple of dresses that would work well not only in the summer, but also now.

This first dress is perfect, paired with black tights, for a day like today where the temperatures are only going to be in the 50's.  This is actually how I am wearing it today.  You could also pair it with a pair of either tall or over the knee boots.


This second dress will be perfect for cooler days with some black tights or tall boots.  All you would need is a cardigan to thrown on over top.

Shop the post: Blue Skater Dress; Burgundy Pink Rose Dress


No comments:

Post a Comment