Friday, June 30, 2017

Web Wanderings #3

Welcome to Web Wanderings, an occasional series where I share interesting articles that I came across online.

1.  The 138 Most Delish Things to Cook on the Grill.

Greek Grilled Eggplant

Coming in to the Fourth of July, why not step up your grilling game?  I want to try the Greek Grilled Eggplant.

2. 6 Things Every Successful Career Woman Should Keep at Her Desk

My planner, my blog notebook, a small container of my favorite lotion, my tea cup and my water cup

My must haves are pictured above.  I also have to have a really good pen for writing and I love my Kate Spade stapler.

3.  7 Things Every Makeup Artist Wants You to Know

Put on your eye makeup first
I love her suggestion for putting on eye makeup first.  Actually, I never could figure out how people managed to do their face and then their eyes without mucking up their makeup.

4.  Pittsburgh myth, Paris reality

PHOTO: SEANPAVONEPHOTO

As a lifelong Pittsburgher, I love Chancellor Gallagher's response to President Trump's Pittsburgh comment.

5. Stray Dog Earns Symphony of Laughs for Interrupting Orchestra

And finally, for a bit of fun, a dog goes to the Symphony.



No comments:

Post a Comment