Saturday, May 2, 2020

Things Making Me Smile

April seemed like the longest month ever. I used to think that January dragged on.  Man, it has nothing on April.  And yes, I know that today is already May 2nd, I got sidetracked and am just now writing this post.

For as long as April was, there were some things that made me smile.  Here's just a few . . .

1. A long drive with my husband in honor of my birthday.
We were supposed to go to Cleveland and go shopping, but with everything closed we just took a drive.  It may not have been what we originally planned, but it was such a relaxing, low key day.  And we ended it with Thai takeout :)


2. Hanging out on Zoom each Tuesday with the ladies from church.
Our twice a month Bible study at Panera has turned to a weekly meet-up on Zoom.  These have been some of the best moments of the month getting to hang out with these ladies and getting to know them more.

3. While spring is still self-isolating, the trees are starting to bloom


4. A new car
Granted, we had to drive to Ohio to get it, but I am now the proud lease holder of a Mazda 3

5. Carrot bread
The best thing ever :)

6. M&M Brownies
Need I say more?


6. A new Sunday morning routine of picking up breakfast and coffee from a local coffee shop before doing church online


No comments:

Post a Comment