Monday, July 4, 2016

About me

Writing a post to introduce myself has proven to be rather challenging. While I am comfortable in my
own skin and with the woman that I’ve become, I don’t want to seem two dimensional, nor do I want to pigeon-hole myself.

I guess the basics are where to get started. I am in my 40s (that is so crazy to type that), I am married,
and I work at a major research university. The Lord has taken me on an incredible journey, especially the last couple of years. At times I will admit that I was plagued by self-doubt and struggled to know the true me, but I am finally back to being comfortable in my own skin.

I love food and fashion. I am passionate about finding your true style and enjoying every bite. Right now this blog will be a way for me to explore both. You’ll find recipes, outfit photos, ramblings on food and style, and anything else that tickles my fancy. So, while this blog was originally a place and means for me to keep family and friends updated on my battle with breast cancer, now it will be a place for me to share what’s on my mind.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment