Monday, July 17, 2017

My World

Last week was a really busy week at work - though I'm not really quite sure why.  I did have to give a training and I had a number of meetings, but so much of the week I felt like I was spinning my wheels.  Here's to hoping that this week is better.

I know that the 4th was a couple of weeks ago, but we had so much fun smoking a pork shoulder - and the leftovers are becoming part of tonight's dinner.


We also saw an amazing fireworks display.

I blogged about my PB&J overnight oatmeal a couple of weeks ago, and now I've stepped it up a notch with chocolate PB2.

I have become obsessed with this infused water.  I got the idea/recipe over at Eating Bird Food.

I love taking walks at lunchtime, and one benefit of working for a university is the interesting "scenery."  Usually that means the students, but also the Cathedral of Learning is absolutely stunning.

Finally, this past weekend we painted the shed.  Here's what it looked like before
 

And here's the after picture


1 comment: