Thursday, July 13, 2017

What I'm Eating - Grilled Veggie Wrap

On the weekends I usually cook something that I can bring to lunch for the week - or at least 4 days worth.  This week I've bringing in the components to make a veggie wrap.

Sabra Honey Mustard




For me, honey and mustard is one of the most perfect savory combinations.  So when I saw a commercial recently for Sabra Spreads and saw that they had a honey mustard version, I knew that I had to try it.







Last weekend I grilled (okay my husband grilled) up some zucchini planks, some green pepper wedges and a couple of portabella mushrooms.  Once they were grilled and cooled, I divided them into four containers.  I also had some leftover sauteed onions that I added.  That, along with the hummas spread and some great wraps became a grilled veggie wrap.


I've really been loving these low carb wraps lately.  They're only 90 calories and really tasty and not super stiff.


I waited to assemble until I was at work and ready to eat - it's a texture thing - and they turned out really well.








2 comments:

  1. Mmm I love grilled veggies. I'll have to look for those spreads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I wish we had soft wraps available here. Those wraps looks so good.

    ReplyDelete