Friday, July 21, 2017

Grey Pencil Skirt - What I'm Shopping for at #NSale

Today the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens up to those of us that are not Nordstrom card holders.  Thankfully they still have plenty of items available for purchase.

Right now I'm not doing much shopping.  I have all of the summer items that I need, and I'm just not ready to start thinking about fall and winter fashion yet.  I'm actually not sure that I need much this year, though I may pick up a few investment pieces.  The one item that I do know that I need is a grey pencil skirt, so that's what I just ordered.

Halogen Ponte Pencil Skirt in Heather Charcoal

This is the Ponte Pencil Skirt from Halogen in Heather Charcoal.  I ordered a petite, so I'm hoping that the length is good on it.  What I really like is the zipper detail on the back.  It's a very professional skirt, but the zipper gives it a little bit of an edginess.  I also really like the fact that it's under $40.

Here are some other options for grey pencil skirts.  They are at various price points.


The first one is the Ponte Midi Skirt by Vince Camuto in Dark Heather Grey.  It's currently on sale for $45.90.  It's a great looking skirt, but plain.

Vince Camuto Ponte Midi Skirt in Dark Heather Grey

The second one is the BOSS Vilea Plaid Stretch Wool Suit Skirt in Grey Check Fantasy.  It's currently on sale for $176.90.  I was looking for a skirt that could be worn year round, and I don't think that wool would work in the summer. 



Boss Vilea Plaid Stretch Wool Suite Skirt in Grey Check Fantasy

And finally, since I love pink and lace, here's a fun skirt that is both, the Diane Von Furstenberg Lace Pencil Skirt in Tulip Pink.  It's currently on sale for $178.90, which is a great price, but I still can't justify the purchase right now.  Oh well.


Diane Von Furstenberg Lace Pencil Skirt in Tulip Pink





No comments:

Post a Comment