Thursday, April 23, 2020

Sephora Haul

Twice a year Sephora does a huge sale.  This year, for the first time, I was able to shop as a Rouge Member.  The sale is now open to Rouge, VIB, and Insider members.  Insider is free to all, VIB and Rouge are earned for spending a certain amount in a given year.  To take advantage, use code SPRINGSAVE Here are the dates and the amount off:

Insider - 10%
April 23 - April 27, 2020

VIB - 15%
April 21 - April 29, 2020

Rouge - 20%
April 17 - May 1, 2020

This year, I used the sale to pick up a couple of items that I was running low on as well as some new items.  



The first thing that I bought was the Sephora Collection Glow Peel Pads.  I use these once a week, usually on Sundays, after I wash my face.  They are super easy to use, basically I take one and rub it all over my face and then following up with my usual serums and moisturizers.

The next item is the BeutyBlender Mini Blendercleasner Solid.  I received a sample of their charcoal one and have been enjoying it.  Looking forward to trying this one.


Makeup-wise I reordered the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and the Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint in Warm Ivory.  I've been using both for a while.  I think that the Photo Finish works great at smoothing my skin under my foundation.  The Hourglass Skin Tint gives me just the right amount of coverage - not too light and not too heavy.

Right before quarantine started I had stopped by a Sephora store and got a couple of sunscreen samples.  The one that I fell in love with is the Supergoop Glow Screen.  I love that it gives me just the right amount of glow and looks great both under foundation and with bare skin. When I use it, it also replaces my primer.


I've been on the hunt for my ride or die mascara.  I had received a sample of the Grande Primer and really like it.  So I decided to buy it and the Grande Drama Mascara to try.  So far, so good.

So that's what I bought in the Spring Haul.  What about you?  Did you buy anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment