Thursday, April 2, 2020

It has been a while

I can't believe that it has been over two years since I've posted.  Actually, yes I can.  I've thought about it a lot, but for whatever reason, just felt completely paralyzed at the thought of sitting down to write.  In the time since I've posted, I have started a new job, we completely remodeled our house, and now we're dealing with a pandemic.

So far we seem to be dealing pretty well with the stay at home order.  For us, because of our jobs, it has only been a little over a week since we've been working from home.  Basically, when our governor issued the stay-at-home order.  We've quickly developed a routine to our days.  We've made staying active a priority.  We've also continued to get up and get ready each day like we would have had we gone into work.   I've made a point to get dressed in real clothes - even if they are jeans - and to do my makeup.  For me there is just something about doing my hair and makeup and wearing something cute to elevate my mood.

Sunrise on our morning walk

One nice thing is that instead of getting in our car to drive to work, we are able to take a walk through our neighborhood before we start work.

So, back to the blog.  I think that right now my goal is to post at least once a week.   I'll post about what I'm cooking and eating, what my workouts are looking like.  And, for now, how we're coping with social distancing.  Hopefully I can keep it up and you find posts that you enjoy reading.

Until next time

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment