Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Loving Lately

Recently I ordered the new Naked Heat Palette from Urban Decay, along with two eyeliners to go along with it.   Let me just tell you that I am loving all three.  And with names like En Fuego and He Devil, they are fun to use as well.





Not the best picture, I really need to figure out the whole selfy thing :)
The eye shadow palette has some gorgeous, warm-toned hues.  What's really great is that you can do a subtle look or a bold one all with the same palette.  Which one I do depends on my mood.  Today I used more of the darker, purple hues, and the other day I did almost a neutral eye.  I'm wearing He Devil in my crease and then on my lid, starting in the corner and going out, I'm wearing Ember, En Fuego and then Ashes.  Finally, I used Ounce for along the brow.

The eyeliners that I picked up are the shades Torch, which is an orangy color, and Alkaline, which is purple.  I'm still using Oil Slick on my upper lid, but have been enjoying using these two on my lower ones, sometimes both at the same time.







No comments:

Post a Comment