Monday, August 28, 2017

What I'm Eating This Week - Meal Prep Taco Bowls with Roasted Veg and Chicken

This week's lunch is a great, veggie heavy meal prep bowl with a Mexican twist.

First the veggies.  These are ones that I picked up recently at the farmer's market.


There's a pepper, a zucchini, a yellow squash, two banana peppers and some carrots - including two purple ones.







Have you ever had purple carrots before?  They taste like regular carrots, they just look really cool.  Here's one cut in half.






I chopped all of the veg and then tossed with a tablespoon of olive oil and some taco seasoning.  I get my taco seasoning at Whole Foods.  And then I roasted them at 350 for 30 minutes.




The bowls come together with some cauliflower rice, the veg, some leftover chicken and some peach mango salsa.



Really easy, really quick, really yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment