Monday, August 14, 2017

Quick Update

The past three weeks have been extremely hectic for us.  We did our annual trip to Northwestern PA, we were home for a week in which we had appointments just about every night, and then we were at a conference.  While I had hoped to get some posts written and prepped before we traveled last week, I'm not quite that organized.  I would love to be one of those bloggers who have all of their posts written and just about perfect a month out, but I'm not.  Heck, I'm impressed that I can manage to menu plan for the week.
Fish at the Spillway at Pymatuning Lake

At any rate, we're home for awhile, and I am going to try and get organized with blogging.  We'll see how it goes.
View from our hotel in DC

I do have some upcoming posts swirling in my head right now at least.  I have a book that I just finished that I want to review for you, some new makeup that I'm loving and a recap of what I wore at the conference.


Only on a college campus

No comments:

Post a Comment